29 November 2015 (Sunday) - Visiting My Mum

I woke several times in the night needing the loo. I have no idea why that might have been. There is no denying that I might have slept better has a certain dog not been so fidgetty. I *really* should have taken him back to his basket so I have only myself to blame.

I spent a little while fiddling about on-line over brekkie and then waiting whilst "er indoors TM" got ready. There didn't seem to be much of note going on in cyberspace. We were only a few minute behind schedule when we drove down to Folkestone to collect "Daddies Little Angel TM" and the littlun.
Sam-I-am stayed at home today - bearing in mind he'd been run over only two days ago I didn't blame him.

As we drove on to Hastings we went through New Romney. Earlier I'd had an email about a new geocache having gone live there. Despite "Daddies Little Angel TM"'s vociferous protests we thought we'd try for a First to Find. We found the cache; we were first. Happy dance.
And so on to Hastings where we had a quiet "family" afternoon. I say "quiet"; now that my grandson can walk he has become "Stormaggedon; Bringer of Destruction". He emptied out his great-grandmother's cupboards and demanded to be allowed to play with the christmas ornaments. My mum actually encouraged him to break them. I'm told it's a great-grandmother thing.

We took the younger generations back to Folkestone, "Daddies Little Angel TM" and littlun slept most of the way. There was a minor hiccup when "Daddies Little Angel TM" realised she'd left her keys indoors and was locked out, but it didn't take long to sort that problem.

Once home "er indoors TM" decided against her usual Sunday bowling; instead we had a quiet evening in. Over a rather good korma we watched last night's episode of "Doctor Who". Bearing in mind how good some of the recent episodes have been, I was rather disappointed...

No comments:

Post a Comment