19 June 2013 (Wednesday) - Dodgy Guts

I slept reasonably well last night, but woke this morning feeling decidedly iffy. I then spent a rather unpleasant ten minutes in "trap one" trying to decide which end I should point at the porcelain. Gastro-intestinal difficulties are (in my experience) a subject of hilarity; albeit in rather bad taste. Unless (of course) it's me with the icky guts.

I had seen the weather forecast for the day - glorious sunshine. So I had planned on an early start. A long walk for "Furry Face TM" and home before the day got too hot. But overnight the weather forecast had changed. At 8am the sky was black and rain was predicted from 10am onwards. So with bad weather coming and my guts not being on top form I abandoned the idea of a long walk and we just went round the block.

As we came home so the sun came out. I put some washing into the washing machine and gardened for a bit. lawns don't mow themselves, nor do fish pond filters clean themselves. With gardening done I put the washing on the line, filled the toilet for the umpteenth time (yuk!) and took myself off to bed for an hour. When I woke Daddies Little Angel TM" was in residence. She was shouting into her mobile to "fams" and "bluds". I wish she wouldn't. I brought in dry washing, put more wet washing onto the line, filled the toilet again and went back to bed.

The afternoon was equally dull. I got the beer out of the bucket and into the barrel. I got a dozen shirts ironed and I watched a psychology lecture before going back to bed. er indoors TM" came home and we took "Furry Face TM" for a walk. We could have walked further but I wasn't feeling one hundred percent. We came home and I slept for an hour before tea.
I didn't eat as much as I would have liked to. "Furry Face TM" was also sick this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment