2 February 2012 (Thursday) - Baggy Trousers


Another cold day. I seem to be feeling the cold this winter. Possibly due to the fact that I'm carrying a lot less insulation compared to previous winters. I spent today's tea breaks and lunch breaks wearing my fleece as it was so nippy.

I came home to find that I'd had a visit from "Daddies Little Angel TM" during the day. The house was awash with dog biscuits. I scraped up the worst of them,and then had a root though my cupboards. As the weight loss continues so my trousers are getting progressively baggier. I managed to find a few pairs of trousers that aren't hanging like a bag of poop. They might need some taking up, but I can do that at some point. I also found a pair of jeans that seem to fit. Jeans - I can't remember the last time I wore jeans.

After a bit of tea I found myself home alone again as "er indoors TM" set off bowling. I wrapped myself into my snuggie and had a bit more of a download, but there's not a lot more ebooks that I'm actively looking for at the moment. Or, to be more precise, there's not a lot more ebooks that I want that I can find for free at the moment.

Oh, life is dull at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment