14 November 2011 (Monday) - Minesweeper

Can I start off today with a warning to my loyal readers. One the right hand side of this page is a list of other blogs to which I subscribe. One of them, the blog over at queensheadrye.com, would seem to have become a hot-bed of computer virus and malware activity. And in becoming so has had this blog become flagged up as being a bit dodgy too.
I’ve removed the offending blog from my blog list so it won’t appear any more, updated my anti-virus and malware gubbins and scanned my computer. I *think* this blog is now once more as safe as it ever was, but if you haven’t done a scan on your own PC for a while, might I recommend that you do so (just in case).

Regular readers will know that periodically I whinge about insomnia. It would seem that I’m not alone in doing so. For some reason I don’t find this news in any way heartening. Perhaps my latest obsession might tire me out enough to get some kip - I would seem to have got hooked playing “minesweeper”: such a simple game has kept me quiet for hours. And can I apologize for not having more to say today – I’m trying to guess where the mine is….


No comments:

Post a Comment