26 January 2010 (Tuesday) - At Work

I couldn’t help but notice that one of my colleagues was sitting with obvious discomfort today. But I didn’t like to say anything. At tea break she confided that over the weekend she’d had a ring put through her “women’s bits”, and went on to say that wearing jeans to work had been a mistake. I didn’t (quite) laugh out loud. I would wonder what on earth possesses someone to have their bits pierced. For myself, all I can say is that it seemed to be a good idea at the time.


Back to the grind, where we were (apparently) having something done to the air conditioning units in the ceiling space. I think that I might have more confidence in the air conditioning, had it not just been fixed by someone who I can only describe as “Hermann Munster”. In physical size, looks, and manual dexterity.


And then a discussion. What colour was Bagpuss? I could have sworn he was ginger. I was wrong…


I must love my job – I keep going in every day…..


No comments:

Post a Comment